Performance information on medication-related quality measures in EQUIPP is still here and it still matters!!! The parameters for DIR fees based on CMS’s final rule are beginning in 2024, but performance data for participating health plan programs will still be live in EQUIPP! So, here’s a quick reference to guide you through January and the data available to your pharmacy.
- Performance Dashboard: Medication-related quality measure will continue to display and be updated monthly. 2023 full-calendar year data will be displayed with the February 2024 EQUIPP refresh.
Enhanced Services (where applicable): Historical patient data where bonus opportunity was available will continue to display, however, NO ACTION is needed at this time. During the March 2024 EQUIPP refresh patient data will be removed and new 2024 program details will be provided when available.
- The bullseye will disappear until future opportunities are available.
Goal Updates: CMS Star Measure goals have been updated to the 2024 5-Star expectation and are active in the performance dashboard. The quality improvement program table (QIP) will have health plan goals updated in the May 2024 EQUIPP refresh when the first set of Year-to-Date performance is displayed.
- NOTE: Pharmacies with data available in ‘My Programs’ will continue to display 2023 program performance until the May 2024 EQUIPP® refresh.
HEALTH PLANS CONTINUING TO HOST DATA EQUIPP:
- Humana Quality Network
- CVS Health
- Prime Therapeutics
- ESI Performance Network Programs
- Cigna Clinical Performance Network
- Centene Quality Network
*Data Availability Subject to Change.*
ARE YOU PREPARED TO LOG IN TO EQUIPP?
What is EQUIPP?
Know Your Credentials – Navigate to equipp.pharmacyquality.com and use your email and password for direct access. You can select ‘forgot password’ if you need assistance getting in.
Don’t know your credentials? Use the link below to submit a log-in/account information ticket using your email address and pharmacy NPI to retrieve your existing account credentials or request new ones:
Knowledge Base – Are you new to EQUIPP? Need a refresh on navigating the platform? Head over to support.pharmacyquality.com and you can find all the answers to your questions! Start with the EQUIPP Welcome Guide.